The Clipacore release system provides consistent results quickly! Compared to current core release techniques, our easy to use design means spanners and excessive force are not required. We have taken away the frustration from components tightly locking up due to torque tension, leading to expensive damage to core pieces and power tools. For workflow efficiency, the Clipacore products range makes an essential addition to the professional tradesperson toolbox!
• ClipaCore the industry-first Diamond Core clip release system, manufactured to the highest engineering standards in Great Britain.
• ClipaCore is 100% compatible with existing 1/2″ diamond tipped core sets and power tools, upgrading today’s tools into the 21st century.
• Clipacore a growing family, enabling installers to select across the range of products to suit their toolset and working needs.
• ClipaCore used by professional tradespeople protecting their tools, saving working time and offering personnel protection.
• ClipaCore offers the professional tradesperson the products they need whenever diamond core drilling
a) They should not be used to drill through site cast concrete or hard brick such as engineering brick.
b) Perfect results are easily achieved by using any rotary drill with a minimum drive power of 850 watts. The machine should also be capable of speeds of up to 3000 rpm and have a variable speed control and slipping clutch.
c) Whenever possible use an 850-watt (min) rotary drill fitted with slipping clutch and variable speed control.
d) Clear the debris at regular intervals, as a build-up of dust will cause overheating, extensive clutch wear and possible loss of segments.
e) The harder the material and larger the diameter of core, the slower the rpm.
f) The softer the material and for smaller diameter cores, the higher the rpm.
g) Reduce pressure if the bit starts to vibrate.
h) Do not – Use hammer action when drilling with a dry diamond core drill.
i) Do not – Force the core, let it do the work, this will prolong its life and reduce the chance of failure.
j) The A taper pin and drill bit must be hammered in tight to prevent coming out during use.
k) Always use a standard 10mm sds drill bit prior to using the guide pin (supplied) if the A taper drill bit (supplied) is not used.
l) Percussion mode is not suitable for these core bits.
m) The detachable SDS fitting connected to the extension bar is designed to break and be replaced to protect the SDS drill clutch from damages.
Whist we provide an SDS extension bar within the kit, we strongly urge using a core drill with a higher clutch limit and higher torque, using the HEX extension bar provided as this can sustain common situations such as the core bit jamming whilst drilling.
We take no responsibility or liability for any damages or failure arising out of, or in connection with misuse of the product. Should damage occur to the diamond segments (separated from the barrel), please send photographic evidence of the core bit and the hole being drilled for examination by our technicians